Changes Counseling Services’ Outpatient Treatment Programs were developed to help individuals who are having a difficult time, stopping the use of a drugs and alcohol.
If you really want to quit , we WILL help you!
Counseling therapies are tailored to meet your needs!
- Personalized Treatment Plans are used to better assist you in discontinuing drug and alcohol use.
- Our goal is to help individuals regain control over their lives.
- To help you in developing a plan for a healthy and productive lifestyle while developing emotional stability
Changes Counseling Services has provided substance abuse treatment and education for 15 years in Texas.
- Outpatient and Individual Programs Available
At Changes Counseling we understand what it feels like to exist and not live.
We understand how one problem can lead to many.
We see you for who you are today, not for the mistakes you have made in the past.
Every day is an opportunity! Changes Counseling Services is ready, if you ’re ready, to CHANGE!
We are a Texas Licensed Drug and Alcohol Education Course Provider.
Have you been arrested for:
Drug/Drug Paraphernalia Possession Offense
Driving While Intoxicated Offense
Changes Counseling has classes that will satisfy your legal obligations.
- DWI Education Programs Available (Those with a DWI Offense)
- DWI Intervention Programs Available ( Those with more than one DWI/DUI/OWI/DWAI)
- DOEP- Drug Offender Education Program ( Those with Possession Offenses)
Out-of-State individuals are welcome!
Changes Counseling Outpatient Program’s are compliant and comparable to out-of-state programs!
We can help you fulfill out-of-state requirements necessary to:
- Reinstate your out-of-state driving privileges
- Complete out-of-state supervision programs
- Continue recommended course of treatment
Department of Transportation (DOT) Services Available!
- CDL Drivers Needing an Substance Abuse Professional
- Safety Sensitive Persons
- SAP Services ( Assessment)
- DOT Drug Test ( Return-to-Duty)
Call Today 512-257-0066 or Text Changes Counseling 512-888-4903