Intensive Outpatient Program Reviews
- After so much indifference to my privacy as previously experienced through my legal proceeding, it was an unexpected honor to find that this IOP program still had respect for my concerns and perceived issues and actually worked with me to ease my anxiety
- James (Counselor) communicates very well. I enjoyed coming here.
- This program was very educational and interactive. The IOP groups were very educational and personal at time.
- I feel like I chose the best possible place to be.
- Very Relate-able, full of insight
- James has been the best counselor I have work with in recovery!
- My counselor did a great job with the class. He cares about what he does!
- I actually liked coming to the IOP program. It helped me change as a person and as a father. It helped me see life in a different way. Thanks to James I have changed my ways.
- I would recommend this IOP program to others. This IOP Program helped more than I expected!
- This is the best IOP program I have ever been to.
- Really great program, the class was the perfect amount of time, and covered a great number of subjects.
- I would definitely recommend this program to others
- Thank you for helping me overcome my drug problem!
- Thank you for everything that was done to help me, the program was wonderful!
- My IOP program was fun and very helpful.
- I wasn’t very happy when my Supervision Officer informed me of having to complete and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), but I must say I’ve truly enjoyed it. James Is Great!
- My counselor identified the genetics of using alcohol which made me better able to look at myself in new ways.
- This IOP class taught me more about myself , my emotions, and my thought processes.
- This IOP Program was informative for people that have a history with substance abuse.
- I really appreciated how candid and open my counselor was in sharing his own life experiences. This IOP program came across as genuine and very helpful for my own personal treatment.
- James is great. He’s very calming, which is something that addicts, like me! need.
- I appreciate the fact y’all work with me on the time and money. The materials and lessons were valuable and made me think of being aware of certain situations I’m confronted with throughout the week. AA is no longer a trigger for me now.I am now considering to continue attending these groups.
- It’s a great course!
- James was very personable and easy to talk to. The way the program was facilitated made it very easy for me to relate to.
- The IOP Program was fun and interesting as well as informative.
- I enjoyed open discussions and the opportunity to share everyday.
- I appreciated a laid back environment. This program taught me to be conscious of not taking the first drink.
- I enjoyed the interactions during group the best!
- Very informative class without ever feeling judged in any way.
- The counselor’s discussions were very informative and hold your attention. I recommend this program for everyone whether you are in need of treatment or not.
- My Counselor changed so much in my life in these short 2 months!
- I learned more about myself than I expected! This might have been an expensive lesson to be taught , but I’m glad I’m more aware of my feelings.
- I found the Counselor was professional and Informed. His presentation style was excellent
- James was great! the overall class was informative, the hours for class met my needs and worked with my schedule.
- The program helped me deal with my dependency very well
- I interviewed 3 places and chose Changes Counseling IOP Program for two reasons FLEXIBILITY and MY COUNSELOR!
- I frequently continued conversations with my counselor after IOP Sessions.
- The Weeknight IOP Program is very educational, and enjoyable
- I love the way Counselor James delivers what it means to be in recovery and the tools needed to get through it. He relates his own personal experiences. This is by far the best treatment experience I’ve ever had!
- The IOP Program was educational, and my Counselor was very compassionate.
- Great Counselor, very personable and easy to connect with.
- Learning about how the AA program is applicable to other issues has inspired me to attend Emotions Anonymous.
- My IOP Counselor was beyond my expectations, he is extremely knowledgeable and has a way at making everyone feel comfortable opening up and sharing.
- The IOP Nights Program was very helpful and went by fast. James was Great!
- James is Amazing! 6 Weeks goes too fast. IOP was a safe and fun environment.
- The Intensive Outpatient Program helps to uncover or help one recognize thoughts or feelings one keeps suppressed without realizing.
- I loved the class! Great Counselor! I got a lot of information out of the IOP Program. The IOP Program was very helpful and relative.
- I didn’t think I would learn anything. I DID !
- Great Program, Great Counselor! My Counselor was wise and had the ability to speak on different matters without causing discomfort.
- I really enjoyed my Counselor. I enjoyed this group setting and hearing everyone share as well as sharing myself.
- I really enjoyed my Counselor. He was really caring about getting to know my past, my present , and my future. I feel he taught me so much about thinking before I do anything.
- This IOP Program had a very different approach to treatment. This program was much more in depth.
- My Counselor was great. He covered interesting topics. It was great to be with people that are going through the same of of things and situations as me.
- The Instructor was easy to talk to. The materials and booklets were hand and convenient. The bowl of candy also helped with the hunger!
- I really appreciated the holistic approach to the IOP meetings. Our behavior is a symptom of our problems!
- Changes was a very positive and informative program. Fantastic Instructors!
- James was a great Instructor. His stories about his past made the class (IOP Program) a lot more relevant.
- I thought this program was very well designed to address lots of issues. The IOP Program was very insightful. I enjoyed my group members and the Counselor. I felt the counselor genuinely cares, which is very important to me.
- This program was not what I expected. This program helped me lean skills to cope with my addiction.
- Excellent Service
- I appreciated the instructor’s honesty and authenticity
- Surprisingly, I really enjoyed the IOP Program. This experience was mind and I opening.
- The IOP class was pretty good. We went over things that happened in my life time. The IOP Program provided good info on staying calm and taking everyday one at a time. Thanks for Everything.
- This is a great program. My Counselor understood what all of us have gone through.
- I loved it , I felt like home. Everyone was so friendly and understanding. The staff was so helpful with tips on how to maintain a sober life.
- I would strongly recommend this to anyone who has to go through a IOP Program. I was able to not only see how my sobriety is just the norm for me, but how all my friends depend on alcohol to ” have fun.”.
- Thanks to IOP I am in recovery and now I am over a month sober. It opened my eyes and introduced and addressed my problem This program is Affordable and Convenient. James is a great counselor.
- The material provided was very informative. My Instructor was knowlegeable about the material and the work book. The instructor kept the class involved and invited discussions.
- The Counselors were great.
- I appreciate that James uses his past experiences of drug and alcohol to teach lessons. It helped me relate to class and him. I have broke down barriers because of this program.
- The IOP Program did a great job at addressing how drugs and alcohol impact your life. This Program teaches you how to improve your personal and professional life.
- Great Relateble messages, and a good atmosphere.
- This IOP Program was very helpful in making a change in my life. This Program taught me many valuable lessons and information, I learned from connecting with others experiencing the same issues as me. This class has helped me think differently and carry myself in a better manner.
- This experience was much different than expected. I actually learned a lot about life. I learned different ways to better myself as a person. James was Great!.
- I feel my IOP counselor was very knowledgeable. He helped me understand my emotional and thought process that lead me to do wrong. I really learned so much from him. He is the best counselor I have ever spoke with about my addiction.
- I got a lot out of this program. James was an amazing teacher, counselor, speaker and a damn good guy.